The Wellington City traffic authorities have appealed to me to intervene, specifically to ask readers to give it a break for a week in hammering Wellington medical specialist Ian Coutts for free money.
The crowd scenes photographed yesterday illustrate the problem.
A survey of the mob revealed the best results were laying bets with Ian that,
- Trump will emerge in a ballgown as the Second Coming, which Ian firmly believes.
- Trump will succeed in his Court actions.
- Trump will announce his cure for cancer within a month.
There’s rich pickings awaiting everyone, albeit it is significant I haven’t received my $50 yet. Still, in fairness, Ian has been preoccupied placing fresh bets with the mobs surrounding his premises.
LESSONS FROM THIS MATTER
- New Zealand is still a land of opportunity with Ian types everywhere, dishing out largesse, waiting to be exploited.
- God’s in his heaven and Trump’s in the dustbin. Write it down and study it in case you forget.
- Give it a week for the crowds to abate then get to Wellington. Find Ian and place your free money bets with him.